Scolopendra heros geographic coloration documentation wish

Hercules Hernandez

Arachnosquire
I’ve been trying to find some blotched specimens with locale specifics. If anybody has any available, can you DM me? Sorry for taking over the thread. Good luck in gathering all of the info! :)

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I’ve been trying to find some blotched specimens with locale specifics. If anybody has any available, can you DM me? Sorry for taking over the thread. Good luck in gathering all of the info! :)
Triprion had some blotched for sale recently. You might contact him.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Triprion had some blotched for sale recently. You might contact him.
Triprion has what you’re looking for.
He's labeling them as Scolopendra heros ssp 'Madrean banded' - I bought one, very nice 'pede

Hercules Hernandez

Arachnosquire
He's labeling them as Scolopendra heros ssp 'Madrean banded' - I bought one, very nice 'pede
I’m looking for individuals with collection data and locale specificities. Sadly, even though I put the blotched, bandeds and Sonorans together, the bandeds are not what I was looking for. Lol

Crom

Arachnosquire
There are some really nice orange legged castaneiceps that seem to have more of a deep indigo hue to them also. Mine is from Texas, I could find out the locality. Not sure if its a random thing or something for d in certain areas but they are noticeably different than yellow legged varieties

Attachments

Hercules Hernandez

Arachnosquire
There are some really nice orange legged castaneiceps that seem to have more of a deep indigo hue to them also. Mine is from Texas, I could find out the locality. Not sure if its a random thing or something for d in certain areas but they are noticeably different than yellow legged varieties
The orange-legged redheads are most prominent in Oklahoma and northern Texas. Larger animals do fade into black and green.