S. Subspinipes Sp. 6"+

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Anyone have an idea EXACTLY the type Location, by this image ???
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gpOSuse4bcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gpOSuse4bcg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
So variable, and Creepy! - TY - Jason

Jürgen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello!

It looks like a Scolopendra subspinipes de haani Orange leg from Vietnam.

Regards
Jürgen

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is the Consensus

I aquired another as well.........Feisty guys! {D Eats, and eats, and :}

TY - Jason

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Better display 'pedes than any other that I've kept, too.

dizzychef

Arachnopeon

Is it the same one?

If yes then the origin of this centipede is much more wide spread in south east asia.

And i agree with its appetite. Normally inverts i kept adjust to their surrounding after being disturb or moved. But this ignore all, and fed immediately when i brought it home. Too bad i lost it. Will be back for more!

super-pede

Arachnobaron

Is it the same one?

If yes then the origin of this centipede is much more wide spread in south east asia.

And i agree with its appetite. Normally inverts i kept adjust to their surrounding after being disturb or moved. But this ignore all, and fed immediately when i brought it home. Too bad i lost it. Will be back for more!
That looks like a jewel pede of some sort.

S-P

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Is it the same one?

Not the same one. The one you have is a colorform of Scolopendra subspinipes subspinipes found in Malaysia and Singapore. I collected one here in Singapore myself: