resources for nice Pedes

Saldarya

Arachnopeon
Hello all,

afater having reviewed this section of the board quite a bit, I find these 'pedes' to be very interesting. Can anyone recommend a few online dealers of some nice species. There are none in the local pet shops and the few T dealers I have checked out have limited selection. THanks in advance.

Robert

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh snaps nice find, lets see if he has enough stock lolz

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm so sick of every store selling 'pedes is in the states. God knows how many hours I've spent searching on the web.

joseofsa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@copper get both! it would help a nice guy out and expand your collection and at a good price!{D
I am not sure about his other stock but im sure they are just as good if not better.
@bistro you have a canadian dealer who has some good pedes and has a new shippment coming in the next few days. he has subspinipes and polymorpha but they are kind expencive unless they are in canadian$ in which case i will buy 2 of each

Last edited:

swatc1h

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Adam P.M said:
I still have about 6 adults (tan phase) of the Egyptian centipedes and 1 juvenile. They are $20 ea. I also have some new arrivals that I have not posted yet:
P. nigricolor 1-2" $75
S. subspinipes "Vietnam" 4-6" $20
S. subspinipes "Mai Chau" 1" $10
Let me know if I can do anything for you. Thanks.
Adam
Srry guys i bought all SIX today, couldn't help myself. ;P

Ganoderma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
centipedes are legal in canada, so there isn't too much reason not to ship other than lack of order quantity. i'm sure if you could get a big order up you can get tehm to bother shipping to canada. but many people probably dont have that many pedes..?