Rehousing made easy

petkokc

Arachnosquire
I haven't share my videos here for quite some time but I think this would be beneficial for the new people that comes here for advice on rehousing fast tarantulas. I have a 100% fool-proof tactic that I use for my "bolty" slings but it is also scalable for bigger tarantulas.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I didn't saw the somersault on the couch in the beginning, I'm disappointed u_u

:troll:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I've been using a very similar method for years mainly when packing Tarantulas though. It was first shown to me by Steven Stamps.

Tom Moran also uses a very similar method. Did either of them inspire you or is that a completely original idea?

petkokc

Arachnosquire
@14pokies I was actually inspired by this video, before I was even keeping tarantulas:

I was thinking like, why the hell you don't make a hole on that cup, it would make your life so much easier, this is just an improved and refined version but it is not something that sophisticated and I'm not surprised if someone is already doing something like that. But I never have seen it on the video. Dunno who Steven Stamps is and even though I watch Toms videos, I haven't seen a video with that technique...but I haven't watch all of his videos though.

Adrsfinest

Arachnopeon
@Chris LXXIX I had to google "somersault" to see what it means.
That was just a one time thing :p
Haha sometimes that's my favorite part of the videos when you can't remember the English word for things but it's amazing how good your English is for living in Croatia. Jeepers_Creepers_4x4 on instagram

Adrsfinest

Arachnopeon
@14pokies I was actually inspired by this video, before I was even keeping tarantulas:

I was thinking like, why the hell you don't make a hole on that cup, it would make your life so much easier, this is just an improved and refined version but it is not something that sophisticated and I'm not surprised if someone is already doing something like that. But I never have seen it on the video. Dunno who Steven Stamps is and even though I watch Toms videos, I haven't seen a video with that technique...but I haven't watch all of his videos though.
Good ol Rob C. Too bad he's not around much anymore