Rehousing 2 Ts and a scorpion

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
[video=youtube_share;InpF8qW_k7E]http://youtu.be/InpF8qW_k7E[/video]

http://youtu.be/InpF8qW_k7E

Rehousing video of my Phormictopus cancerides, Pandinus imperator, and my Nhandu coloratovillosus.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Sorry for the audio... really can't get the hang of it.

Thanks!

donniedark0

chiLLLen
Arachnosupporter
just got done watching the vid, was good except for the audio lol. Question , did that last T start kicking hairs?

nice vid none the less, love watching and being able to learn different techniques. Mabe ill know what to expect and what to do when I have to do something similiar.

thumbs up and goodluck

toast4nat

Arachnosquire
Very nice. Your shoe boxes are much more elaborate then the one I keep my G. rosea in. I was wondering though were you got those terracotta water dishes, they're the perfect size!

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
Thanks! I got my dishes from the dollar store (Dollarama). You can also check your local garden centers, however, I find that they don't usually carry the smallest size for plant pot dishes.
Very nice. Your shoe boxes are much more elaborate then the one I keep my G. rosea in. I was wondering though were you got those terracotta water dishes, they're the perfect size!

---------- Post added 12-08-2011 at 08:49 PM ----------

Thanks! Yeah, sorry for the audio. I'm just filming it using my phone, and I really have no clue how to adjust the audio. The hole where you can plug your earpiece in the phone is also broken so I can't even use a mic. The last T, which was my Nhandu coloratovillosus did start kicking hairs. It was pretty pissed being forced to move out.
just got done watching the vid, was good except for the audio lol. Question , did that last T start kicking hairs?

nice vid none the less, love watching and being able to learn different techniques. Mabe ill know what to expect and what to do when I have to do something similiar.

thumbs up and goodluck