L. Parahybana, "Salem":

E. Cyanogathus, "Leon":

B. Albopilosa, "Hobo":

A. Seemanni, "Herbert":

B. Vagans, "Barnaby":

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love the pic of Wesker eating! And Hobo is so cute I just want to hug and squeeze him/her (not that I would, of course). How big is Salem now?

Redfield

Arachnopeon
Love the pic of Wesker eating! And Hobo is so cute I just want to hug and squeeze him/her (not that I would, of course). How big is Salem now?

Thank you! That's one of my favorite pics of Wesker. He looks so cute.

Hobo is a doll too. :p

Salem's molt was close to 7 inches! :D

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

nice spiders!
Thank you! :)

jgod790

Arachnoknight
Lestat is awesome! To bad Patrick is camera shy. Gotta love them obt's.

Redfield

Arachnopeon
Lestat is awesome! To bad Patrick is camera shy. Gotta love them obt's.
Thank you! Regalis are my favorite tarantula so I just adore Lestat.

Haha, def. That was the best picture I got of him since when I first got him and there was no hole/web everywhere. Well, I got a decent picture of an exo if that counts. :p

More Lestat:

Redfield

Arachnopeon
Just got this adorable thing from snakecollector. :D

H. Lividum:

And Salem being pretty:

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got this adorable thing from snakecollector. :D

H. Lividum:

It may look adorable now...but just wait 'till it grows up!

I kid...mostly. I've only ever had one Haplopelma, but it was by far the most defensive and high-strung T in my collection. Gorgeous, though! I'm actually getting a lividum sling myself soon, and I'm curious to see if the little ones have as much attitude.

Redfield

Arachnopeon
It may look adorable now...but just wait 'till it grows up!

I kid...mostly. I've only ever had one Haplopelma, but it was by far the most defensive and high-strung T in my collection. Gorgeous, though! I'm actually getting a lividum sling myself soon, and I'm curious to see if the little ones have as much attitude.

Haha. They're still adorable as adults, just raging hell beasts at the same time. xD This is my first haplopelma.

He was pretty chill when being unpacked but we shall see! As of now this little one is already burrowing but in a way that I can still see him/her (Unlike my OBT who is my pet hole).

Like my friend said the pretty ones are always evil. :D

Toogledoo

Arachnoknight
The Bluefang looks awesome! I may have to look into getting one. Great lookin' spiders! :)

Msh

Arachnosquire
How big was Salem before it molted mine looks pretty similar and I think it's getting ready to molt.

Redfield

Arachnopeon
The Bluefang looks awesome! I may have to look into getting one. Great lookin' spiders! :)
Thank you! I love my tiny Bluefang. I'd definetly suggest it. Mine has a little web 'tent' that he comes out of for food. :3 Such cute little slings (And the adults look amazing as well!)

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

How big was Salem before it molted mine looks pretty similar and I think it's getting ready to molt.

Salem was a fairly recent addition so that was her first molt with me.The molt was almost 7 inches. Before that it's all guesses and I'm not good at that. :3

Msh

Arachnosquire
Ahh okay mine was around the inch and a half mark when I got it now two molts later she's in the 4-5 range it amazes me how much she grows in a molt.

Redfield

Arachnopeon
Ahh okay mine was around the inch and a half mark when I got it now two molts later she's in the 4-5 range it amazes me how much she grows in a molt.

wow niceee. i haven't really experienced that as Salem was pretty big when i got her and I stink at guessing. lol

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I dig the pic of Wesker eating a cricket. :D
Thanks. :) That's one of my favorites of Wesker.

He's such an awesome eater, pretty much jumps for his food.