Red back jumper egg sac/slings help

TrapdoorSpiderLover

Arachnosquire
So i recently went out spider collecting and i found a mama red backed jumper and her 2 egg sacks. I kept them but sadly the mother passed a few days after the cause of which i dont know but the egg sacs are doing well infact one has just burst with little jumpers but the problem here is i do not know how to care for jumper slings. ive had jumper slings before but they all passed and since these are red back jumpers i really dont want that to happen to them so i really need help on what to feed them and if i should separate them (every time ive separated the baby jumpers before they passed away shortly after even when i feed them and watered them) so any help is greatly appreciated. i also dont know what to do with this many jumpers so maybe someone in the socal area could assist me in some way.
i’ll upload an image of what the current setup is if requested, its just kinda hard rn since theres like 50 jumpers on the lid.

Jayvicularia

Small Batch Seller
I have the same issue. I have about 50 redback jumper slings. I removed the mother this week and moved them to a 20 oz insect cup. I dropped in some springtails and a few fruit flies to see how they would feed. Still just hanging out at top of container. Its a real challenge to get anything in this for food without them escaping. So far so good. Will they eat one another? Im considering dropping a ripe house spider egg sack in for a food source.

Attachments

Jayvicularia

Small Batch Seller
I moved the slings to a gallon plastic pretzel jar with a banded hanky for a lide. Threw in some fruit flies and these guys are feasting on them well. I moved to paper towel as substrate and put some dried flower stalks in for them to climb. Im interested to see if they will gain some size quickly. There is closer to 100 babies bow.

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
i stopped trying to rear jumper slings.. they basically require round-the-clock care as babies. Now i just let them all disperse

Jayvicularia

Small Batch Seller
The little guys (and gals) are doing well and its interesting to watch them hunt. They are about a month out of the sac now and in the 2 to 3 mm range. I noticed that when one grabs a fruit fly another will get interested and go over like they are wanting to share but it doesnt ever happen. They will follow the flies slowly across the container until they can just grab them. Sometimes they try to pounce but never successfully. I have learned to flip the container upside down until feeding because they hang out at top of enclosure. Havent seen any cannibalism or dead slings yet but im sure both have occured with the number of slings. First few pics are them feeding..last one was to show encloser. Most are out of sight at top, theres a ton of em. Someday ill get a better camera but you can get the gist.

Attachments