Recomend me a T =]

Jarconis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a p.regalis, formosa and rufilata and the regalis and rufi are my fav's. The formosa is very shy and skiddish.

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No they aren't. Of the 5 that I have, not one of them is aggressive. 1 of my larger females is a bit more defensive than the others, but even she prefers to huddle down and hide unless you really mess with her. There is not such a thing as an aggressive tarantula.
smitty78 that is the most top notch thing iv ever heard in my life and i totaly agree with you just that single statement THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN AGGRESSIVE TARANTULA ..

i no i put in my post "aggressive" although many would question if i did not say that although i do agree 110% with smitty aggressive tarantula's no such thing all i no in my experience there skiddish and/or defencive but if you think about the whole "AGGRESSIVE" thing from were im sitting im bigger and more capable of hurting them before they do me (never would i ever dream of doing this) so in all fairness if some thing or some one bigger and to be honest a hell of alot stronger came invading my home i think id definatly go up in a defence posture but the thing is no matter how "Defencive" T's are if your going to brake into its home and give it no were to run what the hell do you expect the poor little guy todo sit there n say yea ok ill hide or no yu dunt gt out lol i no what id do n in all honesty if you do get bit in reality who's fault is it really

i must say smitty your the man well said =]

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
and thanks for all the comments guys your all great and make fair and good points and really apriciate it

mack&cass your great 2 you guys make some very good points =]

cheers guys =]

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Although I have said pokies and most of the T's in the hobby are not aggressive,defensive yes but not aggressive......there are a few that are aggressive.
I have experience with this devil.....the nastiest spider I have ever owned.......S.dichromata.
This would attack the glass if you just got to close....nuts !
Paul

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Although I have said pokies and most of the T's in the hobby are not aggressive,defensive yes but not aggressive......there are a few that are aggressive.
I have experience with this devil.....the nastiest spider I have ever owned.......S.dichromata.
This would attack the glass if you just got to close....nuts !
Paul
haha crazzzzyy spidey ... true ya did n definatly have to agree with that... anouther great person here 2 "paul" ....

iv never actually seen a S.dichromata ?!? whats the leg span of these guys (that seemed to lick his fangs n sharpen them for the times he tried to break through the glass and eat you lol)

they do sound a very interesting spider to have although with the fact they sound like satan's little helpers i dont think id home 1 unless i had a whole contained room for the little guy with gaurds standing out side the door lol

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
haha crazzzzyy spidey ... true ya did n definatly have to agree with that... anouther great person here 2 "paul" ....

iv never actually seen a S.dichromata ?!? whats the leg span of these guys (that seemed to lick his fangs n sharpen them for the times he tried to break through the glass and eat you lol)

they do sound a very interesting spider to have although with the fact they sound like satan's little helpers i dont think id home 1 unless i had a whole contained room for the little guy with gaurds standing out side the door lol
We've got an S. dichromata sling, and so far it seems pretty chill but I can only imagine how that's going to change as it gets bigger. Great eater though, that's for sure.

Cass

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
We've got an S. dichromata sling, and so far it seems pretty chill but I can only imagine how that's going to change as it gets bigger. Great eater though, that's for sure.

Cass
let me no what the outcome is on there tempurment as s/he gets bigger they do sound alot of fun =]

chheeeerrs cass =]

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The debate started with ornata and as I have said POKIES ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE !
I was just saying,that in my experience,some T's are aggressive
S.dichromata.....my beast from hell...lol

DamoK21

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The debate started with ornata and as I have said POKIES ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE !
I was just saying,that in my experience,some T's are aggressive
S.dichromata.....my beast from hell...lol
WOW she is 110% stunning cheers 4 the upload paul im mean wow her colours are so distinct iv definatly gota get 1 of these later down the line cheers again paul your a *********star **********!!!

for now though ill build my Poecilotheria collection first but i have got to get 1 of these ill post some pics soon once iv worked out a half decent way of doing it i aint regestered at any decent sights that allow the pics to come through

thanx again paul

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
photobucket is normally the weapon of choice for uploading pictures......it is very easy and works well too.
Look forward to seeing your pictures :)
Paul