rate the enclosure.

Coiled Colt

Arachnopeon
My very first T and after a lot of really helpful advice and tips from you guys and girls on here I've managed to go from a terribly set up one, and put together a seemingly half decent enclosure:

20171127_105607.jpg

Thinking of some kind of plant (real/plastic) to add colour as looks a little plain, but she seems to like her new enclosure as it is at the moment.

Prophet

Arachnosquire
The two white shapes on the back wall, symmetrical, with curved inner edges. Now I’m kind of embarrassed that I said anything...sorry...
LoL no problem I think you're talking about the rocks. They are old live rocks that I had in a saltwater tank.

Stormsky

Arachnopeon
The two white shapes on the back wall, symmetrical, with curved inner edges. Now I’m kind of embarrassed that I said anything...sorry...
I think I see what you're talking about... It's an optical illusion of the back wall being separated by a palm tree like plant making it look like a bra is right up against the back of the tank.

Pokie11

Arachnosquire
This is how I setup most of my sling arboreals. I wanted to keep it simple and fairly cheap, but also nice looking. In this one I keep my Tapinauchenius violaceus sling. It made nice web tunnel inside that bark.

WP_20171128_15_04_12_Pro_LI.jpg

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Really nice setup.
I wanted to keep it simple and fairly cheap, but also nice looking.
Me too;) For arboreal slings I use plastic tubes. They sell candys in it:) Its size is about of beer can.

For terrestrials I use tubes from salt snacks.

Sometimes best and cheapest sling enclosures you can find in food store ;P

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Really nice setup.

Me too;) For arboreal slings I use plastic tubes. They sell candys in it:) Its size is about of beer can.

For terrestrials I use tubes from salt snacks.

Sometimes best and cheapest sling enclosures you can find in food store ;P
Those are ingenious, where do you get them from?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Enclosure design is my favorite part! I don't fuss much for slings. My motto is KISS when they're lil babies-- keep it simple, stupid.

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Those are ingenious, where do you get them from?
Its from Polish products, also not very popular ones, I doubt you can get it anyway abroad. But search food stores in sweets sections, maybe you will find something similar.
This is how it looked before it became T enclosure ;P

Last edited: