Rare Tarantulas I May Sell Soon

T

taranvan

Hey guys, nice to have a place where similar people gather and share :cool:.

Would anybody be interested in attaining the rare Megaphobema Robustum in the nearby future at a lower price? I have a precious 3" juvenile girl, with full adult
coloration. She is definitely a treat to my heart and eyes as well. Some say they are extremely shy, but my little girl barely burrows and is always out on display.
I keep her at a warm 85 deg/fht, with a good 90% humidity and she doesn't seem to ever want to stop feeding (except when approaching a molt, of course).
I DO NOT HANDLE HER, NOR DO I BELIEVE IN HANDLING EXOTIC PETS, MERELY OUT OF RESPECT.

My other rare (some) and thriving sweethearts, which I might have to hand over to another responsible owner, include:

Hapalopus Sp. Colombia
Xenesthis Immanis
Pamphobeteus Nigricolor
Pamphobeteus Fortis
Haplopelma Lividum
Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
Brachypelma Boehmei
Psalmopoeus Irminia (2)
Avicularia Avicularia (my sweet Avi, that's her name)
Ephebopus Cyanognathus
Cyclosternum Fasciatum
Chilobrachys sp. Sai Yok

This is not a sale, I am just trying to see if anyone would be willing to give them an amazing home in the nearby future as my living circumstances may change.
Thank you!
taranvan.

Jessie

Arachnopeon
I just discovered the M. robustum from a book yesterday and fell in love. Gorgeous spider. I also love the X. immanis. I am relatively new to t's, though. I hope things work out for you and your spiders so that you don't have to re-home them.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm sure you'll receive a LOT of offers to take the tarantulas off your hands from people wanting some free/cheap tarantulas. Selling them is probably a safer bet if you want them going to a good home. Chances are, if someone's willing to spend the money, they have the experience necessary to care for them properly and are invested in their care and health. I hope it doesn't come to it, but I'd certainly be interested in a few of them if you do have to sell them.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
im interested in ANY t, especially ones that arent "run of the mill" id like to branch out into more advanced/rarer ts. im a big fan of the barter system and dealing ;), however im most interested in caring for ts, and their contentment

---------- Post added 01-27-2012 at 03:23 PM ----------

i also notice i have NONE OF THE Ts you have , except the gbbs. i have a lot of mics slings, some adult pokies and a handful of other misc. juvies. PM me if youd want to work somethin out.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
If your B. boehmie needs a good home, I'd love to help you out. :)

I hope everything works out for you.

pocock1899

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
To save yourself, and the spiders, some hassle, look for someone within driving distance from you. That way you don't have to worry about the time and expense of packing and shipping all those spiders.

Regardless of where you are, I'm sure you can find a good home for them. In all likelihood, there is someone who can take them all.

Beware some folks may just want a few, and plan to 'flip' the others (thereby making money off your kindness). If this is cool with you, then no problem. If not, you might need to do some vetting of the folks interested in your spiders.

Good luck, I hope your circumstances change again so you can continue in the hobby.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
To save yourself, and the spiders, some hassle, look for someone within driving distance from you. That way you don't have to worry about the time and expense of packing and shipping all those spiders.

Regardless of where you are, I'm sure you can find a good home for them. In all likelihood, there is someone who can take them all.

Beware some folks may just want a few, and plan to 'flip' the others (thereby making money off your kindness). If this is cool with you, then no problem. If not, you might need to do some vetting of the folks interested in your spiders.

Good luck, I hope your circumstances change again so you can continue in the hobby.
just wanna say i agree 100 % with this posting. also, if the OP HAS to get rid of his whole collection there ARE people out there who will take them ALL, and give them great homes without intent of selling ..me especially :biggrin:

Chicken Farmer

Arachnosquire
i would be interested in you avic, brach,y and gbb, deepening on prices and if you ship.

Thomas2015

Arachnopeon
I'd be interested in one of your Psalmopoeus Irminia. Hope you find good homes for all of them!!!

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just would like to give a friendly heads up, again, careful folks shed you hard working moneys to folks who have no reviews and no one knows of them, unless you can pick up your animals in person.

just saying...

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
I would be interested in your B.boehmi, A.avic, or your M.robustum!!! although I might be a little late on the post. :(

arachnofitz

Arachnosquire
gosh.. if only yoou could ship the tarantulas here in the philippines.. id be happy to care for them.. especially that the philippines is a very ni ountry to breed and raise tarantulas..

BACKWOODS

Arachnopeon
robustem

I had a 5and a half inch girl lost power fora week and a major temp and hidity change will kill this species she just layed down and died went from 80 to a gas stove heating an entire house humidity and temp change took her out
In winter