Rare species?

VinceG

Arachnobaron
Wow... Really? Out of ALL the pictures he could've used, he had to go on paint to put some pink toes on a pulcha! {D

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
Yeah, be jealous, i already ordered x5. He said he sexed them for me.

-Sean

ornamentalist

Arachnoknight
yep, those grammostola avics look well dont they {D just remember to keep them really dry, but really humid at the same time {D

RoseT

Arachnosquire
wow...and why does the pulchripes look like a plastic model?

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, be jealous, i already ordered x5. He said he sexed them for me.

-Sean
Are you getting at least one male and one female? Breed them when they mature, and send me a couple of their super-rare exclusive babies!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

wow...and why does the pulchripes look like a plastic model?
More bad Photoshop, it seems!

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
He said he only had mature males at the moment.. but that there's still a chance of gay copulation. So I got 5

-Sean

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
oh my gosh....:wall: someone please contact this idiot and set him strait....hmm i may buy one just to see what the heck he's selling...;P

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
At least the write up wasn't too bad.

Croaton

Arachnosquire
So I couldn't help it...

I called the customer service number and told them that whoever is in charge of the pictures on their site needs to fix the "pink toe" tarantula... she said that she would forward it on to the appropriate person to get it fixed... lol I wonder what the next attempt will look like?!! :rolleyes: :wall:

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He said he only had mature males at the moment.. but that there's still a chance of gay copulation. So I got 5

-Sean
Ah, well be sure to post a breeding report.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

So I couldn't help it...

I called the customer service number and told them that whoever is in charge of the pictures on their site needs to fix the "pink toe" tarantula... she said that she would forward it on to the appropriate person to get it fixed... lol I wonder what the next attempt will look like?!! :rolleyes: :wall:
Haha...let's see if they actually change it. If so, I wonder whether or not it'll occur to the person to simply do a quick Google search for "pinktoe tarantula" this time? :rolleyes:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
You mean the cut n paste from another site?
Yeah, exactly. They could have made it themselves, like they did with the picture. I wonder how that would've turned out?