questions. sticky? vials? deli cups?

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I dont know if its because I'm tired or what. I've been searching for a while and cant find anything.

What is a sticky?

Where are the stickys?

Where are you guys buying your vials and deli cups?

Thanks and sorry for the repeat thread.

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
if you're talking about in the forums, a sticky is a thread that the mods decide is worth keeping around. they are the 6 or so threads on on the top of the "Tarantula Questions & Discussions" page.

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
if you're talking about in the forums, a sticky is a thread that the mods decide is worth keeping around. they are the 6 or so threads on on the top of the "Tarantula Questions & Discussions" page.
Ok, thank you. There is one of my questions answered.

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Actually that answered all my questions. There is a sticky with supplies in that section. Told you guys I was tired.

Thanks

DFox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Someone mentioned GFS or Gordon Food Supply marketplace in another thread awhile back. This is a great place to get deli cups and the like in large quantities, no membership required. Check around to see if there is one local to you.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I get deli cups from local supermarkets that have deli sections. There are a couple that will not sell the cups, but most will. And there's one that sells whole sleeves of them. Be aware that cups and the lids for them are often sold separately, so be sure to buy both.

Vials are a little more problematic. I've bought them from online sources - but it's hard to tell from the online ads what kinds of lids they have. Sometimes they have the lids I like, other times they don't. Just gotta take your chances.