Question mark roach nymph problems

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
Hey all,

I got 6 of these a few months ago. I have them set up in a tub with a dozen dubia roaches (of different ages) and some giant springtails/dwarf white isopods. The substrate is fairly moist and I've been trying to feed them bananas, berries, cricket chow, fish food etc... Also toss in dried maple/oak leaves mixed in with ecoearth.

The dubia nymphs are growing but I did lose one adult female. But, she was probably close to two years old.

The question mark nymphs are doing terribly. They've all lost the tips of their legs and can no longer grasp anything so they don't move much. None have appeared to molt either. I can only think that maybe they're starving or stressed and eating either their own feet or each other's. They rarely climbed at all since I got them so I can't see them getting stuck on anything. I'm close to just euthanizing them (I probably wont but they're obviously declining). Thanks for any insight!

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
These guys like to be kept on the drier side, with a moisture gradient. Sounds like they may be getting leg rot due to being kept too moist. You sure they have enough leaves? I would separate them from the dubias as well, perhaps they are nibbling on the question mark nymphs.

Illusion

Arachnosquire
I totally agree with the above post, these aren't 2 species that i'd ever keep together.