Pumpkin!

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pumpkin, my B.smithi molted not long ago and I thought I'd post a pic of her. Look, she's wearing halloween colors! ;)

Ts are #1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pumpkin, my B.smithi molted not long ago and I thought I'd post a pic of her. Look, she's wearing halloween colors! ;)

Oooh very pretty Smithi mine molted 2 weeks ago!:D Good thing we can always be in the halloween spirit!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, your T got her Halloween costume before I did! :D

Wow, looks like a spacey area for her. Bet she's a happy girl. Do you have pictures of her set up?

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, your T got her Halloween costume before I did! :D

Wow, looks like a spacey area for her. Bet she's a happy girl. Do you have pictures of her set up?
I don't have any pics of her setup, but it's a 10 gallon with a peanutbutter jar lid for a water dish, a large stick, (part of it can be seen in the photo) and 7in of topsoil/sand substrate. She has a pre-made burrow as a hide, but other than that her setup is pretty spartan. I plan on dressing up her enclosure soon, I just have to decide how I want it to look.

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww, she's lovely! Her name's adorable too. :) Both her name AND colors are suited well for Halloween. :D

LRB

Arachnopeon
Elvira doing her best ghost impersonation.

Elvira Halloween sm.jpg

Last edited:

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pumpkin's a sissy name ;P

Aw, I'm just jealous :8o she is gorgeous in her pumpkin glow!

Incidentally, that is an amazingly adorable picture LRB :D

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LRB: Haha, how cute!! Aww... she does a wonderful ghost impression! :D Love the name too. *nodnod*

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Pumpkin is such a cute name lol very pretty T!

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pumpkin is such a cute name lol very pretty T!
Thanks, Pumpkin is flattered at all the attention she is receiving, soon she's going to want to become a T model. {D