Psalmopoeus langenbucheri

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Psalmopoeus langenbucheri is a nice, smaller species of Psalmopoeus from the Venezuelan cloud forest. Unlike other species from the genus, these have a high tolerance of each other. See here >>> Clicky

I don't think anyone has hatched these in the US yet. :ninja:

Female

Male

Pairing

Result

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Great pics as usual Chad, and congrats! Are you going to try to raise some together ?

Later, Tom

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
Cripes! That female is absolutely gorgeous. Will you be selling any of these?

cold blood

Staff member
Mad props Chad!

Love the genus, hopefully this is the start of a long line of them hatched here in the future!!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
God the more i see psalms the more i eant them all..now i wish i got the $100 slings last month :(

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
As said before: Great job, Chad! It's nice to see those getting spread over there in the hobby. I'd be interested to hear of anyone trying a communal of these in captivity.

DVMT

Arachnosquire
Very nice! Gorgeous species! I'm very interested to see how well they do communally in captivity.

Damon

King Sparta

Arachnosquire
very nice. I wish canada would sell some of those fuzzies. I am looking to buy my first Psalmo.
But extremely nice job!!!

cold blood

Staff member
@advan, would you mind letting me know if/when you have any for sale somewhere down the line, I'd really like a handful. I assume you are still breeding them.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Nice. How big was ur female? And how fast do they grow? Thanks
Female now is 3.5" or so. 3"-3.25" at time of the sac. Slowest growing Psalmopoeus I have raised to date. But others have matured them in a year.

@advan, would you mind letting me know if/when you have any for sale somewhere down the line, I'd really like a handful. I assume you are still breeding them.
I've been needing males. Luckily I am picking one up next month from a friend. Just keep an eye in my picture thread for any success. :)