Psalmopoeus cambridgei w/young

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How absolutely adorable!! Love the leg warmer stage. Such a mass of legs, one can't really tell where one sling begins and another ends. :D Good luck on separating them.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, those are some great pictures! It's always neat seeing the young with the mother. Goodness, I can't believe how adorable they are! {D

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good job Chris!

Just an FYI, I fed all of mine while still together for quite some time. Makes it easier :)

Eric

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One big mass of cute!!! They are adorable, and Mama looks very proud.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Momma DOES look proud. That's so cool. Thanks for posting these. I always love to see momma and the babies. I've always thought I'd let mom keep the sac too. Well done!

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
CoNGraTs!!

those r some sick pix, nice joB!

Thats like MiLLionS of them!!

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
couple more shots from today.not exactly looking forward to separating all these heh

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your a brave man to leave them in there like that. I wouldn't want to try and deal with mom (she clearly looks ready for you) and have them all start running. But It does make for some great pics. Thanks!

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah mommy is definetly quite defensive of her little children haha.shes pretty much psycho all the time anyways.i think leaving sacks with female is good tho.alot of people do it.this way the female can better control rotation of eggs and maintain temps on the sack to her liking.
thanks terry!i will bring u one or two to the next show ;]