Genus Poecilotheria

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
freshly molted P.formosa male. He's trying to catch up to his much larger "soon to be" lover. ~On a side note: That water crystal was in the dirt from some other tank that was previously housing roaches. I'd never use that for a Ts water supply. ;) ~

Last edited:

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Freshly molted on Thanksgiving Day. 4" P.tigrinawesseli female. ~And I'd like to thank _Bob_ for selling me this amazing beauty!~

Trying to resize these yet again, lets see if it works this time.

SUCCESS!

Last edited:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Beautiful!! Probably my 2nd favourite pokie sp. (and my first fave is NOT P. metallica lol)

JimM

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
P.subfusca?
That's my first choice, followed closely by ornata, then tigrina, then miranda, formosa. In fact I'd place regalis and fasciata ahead of metallica too.
P. metallicas just don't do it for me.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My first is actually P. rufilata :) Their green is gorgeous, and then with the yellow.. it's the combo that catches my eye the most outta all the pokies.

hellraizor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
highland subfusca, metallica, tigrinawesseli, miranda, formosa, ornata, rufilata, fasciata, regalis, striata. And I just don't care for lowland subfusca in the least. Their carapace is just so plain and drab.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I like "lowland" a lot more than "highland".. I think the carapace in "lowland" is lovely :)

You didn't mention pederseni!