Please help!!!!

Brevetti1

Arachnopeon
I was looking at my T the other day and noticed that it looks like its in pre molt. i was moving my cage around and saw what looks like eggs of something then i noticed that the eggs were right next to my T's burrow. Anybody have an idae what these things are maybe mites? or could a super worm have had babies?

93.jpeg

96.jpeg

Wink

Arachnopeon
to me it looks like cricket eggs, but i could very well be wrong. this is 1 of the reasons i quit using crix as feeders

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yep those are cricket eggs...youll have lil babies runnin around in no time....after they hatch if you wanna keep them, try taking a small vial and placing it down in the dirt at a angle, with only the very tip of it sticking out, that way they can fall in and cant get out, then you can remove them....other than that they will drown in the water dish pretty quickly

thruthetrees

Arachnosquire
yep those are cricket eggs...youll have lil babies runnin around in no time....after they hatch if you wanna keep them, try taking a small vial and placing it down in the dirt at a angle, with only the very tip of it sticking out, that way they can fall in and cant get out, then you can remove them....other than that they will drown in the water dish pretty quickly
Awesome tip to get the babies out!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
thanks...although it was given to me by another member though i cant remember who....i used it a few times in some juvie T setups, and gave the newborn crix to my tiny D. diadema babies....

Awesome tip to get the babies out!!