Please help me decide!!

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ah. Okay, that is good to know. This was a species I had planned to avoid because of the space eventually needed, but maybe not as bad as I had thought.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Good species, but Shame I never see mine.
Then that settles it, save up for a P. muticus!!! Great species!!!

---------- Post added 07-11-2015 at 07:54 PM ----------

10 years for A-Female?
P. Muticus are very slow growers though, plenty of time to decide where and how to house them as adults. I have 3 of them, and will probably use those 28 gallon clear storage totes with locking lids.

bscheidt1020

Arachnoknight
A little late here but I want to reinforce Hapalopus Sp. Colombia large. These are sick hunters and have plenty of attitude without being belligerent. I also just got G. Pulchra slings and am excited to watch them grow. As adults, they have a body structure and color that make them look so impressive. I love M. Balfouri and eventually will get a couple but not til the price drops a bit. I totally understand getting your P. Muticus now so you can get on with the long years of raising them to adulthood. Having said all of that, Hapalopus sp. Colombia large is pretty instant gratification in this hobby. They have adult coloration from a tiny size and are amazing across the board.