Pink Toe abdomen appears yellow, bald, and bulging on underside following molt?

Sprinkles and Pancake

Arachnopeon
My pink toe molted on exactly one week ago on Saturday, April 13th. We fed her yesterday, Friday the 19th, and she took the food extremely quickly. Today, me and my fiance noticed her abdomen was bald and yellow on her underside, and are concerned that something is wrong. She is not behaving unusually that we've noticed. Please see attached picture of her abdomen. It is right under her leg where it appears yellow/stretched/bald/not good :(. She is our first tarantula and we are very worried. Thank you. Sprinkles Abdomen.jpg

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
In addition, I've had a Tapinauchenius hang out in these kinds of weird positions for some time after a moult.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It is hard to tell for sure, but it looks like a bulge in addition to the yellow? That doesn't look like a normal book lung to me. Can you can another photo using lighting?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
My pink toe molted on exactly one week ago on Saturday, April 13th. We fed her yesterday, Friday the 19th, and she took the food extremely quickly. Today, me and my fiance noticed her abdomen was bald and yellow on her underside, and are concerned that something is wrong. She is not behaving unusually that we've noticed. Please see attached picture of her abdomen. It is right under her leg where it appears yellow/stretched/bald/not good :(. She is our first tarantula and we are very worried. Thank you. View attachment 306221
Can you get a few more images from different angles and perhaps closer up? You can also use a bright flashlight to help illuminate the abdomen/underside.