Pinheads

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:happy: I am getting why so many hate crickets! Will be sure to try dubias as soon as possible.

So far just pinhead crickets for the slings and larger crickets for the juvenile. Had them for 2 or 3 wks by now. They all have been excellent eaters, except the A. eutylenum sling refused crickets the day before and then yesterday it defensively bit then did the kicking motion at the cricket so I took it out immediately. Wonder if it is in premolt, abdomen looked pretty long but it doesn;t look any darker than usual. Going to wait about a week before trying to feed it again just to be sure.

What do you feed yours?
Welll... I was referring to your crickets because they can be stinky but it seems they can be worse with certain foods.

I feed my dubia oats, carrots, and other veggies.

I've feed zucchini but decided wetter foods make them stink more.

aphono

Arachnobaron
Welll... I was referring to your crickets because they can be stinky but it seems they can be worse with certain foods.

I feed my dubia oats, carrots, and other veggies.

I've feed zucchini but decided wetter foods make them stink more.
Whoops! I fed the first pinheads wheat bread, added carrots. The current batch has some fish flakes, carrots and this feed/water gel the local reptile store recommended. Nature Zone Total Bites for feeder crickets and insects.

https://www.amazon.com/Nature-Zone-Crickets-Insects-24-Ounce/dp/B002GCHENG