Pictures of Death and Sheds

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hey all.
So I've been overseas and I came back last night and quickly checked all my animals. My wolf spider died, my two pedelings died and then I went to my adult Glenelva's tank... I've had her for six years and she was my very first T. This is what I saw:

Pretty devastated... On the other hand all my slings survived and many even shed so here are some photos.

Vulpina:

Stent's:

Papuanus:

Both my Gold's shed:

And one of my crassipes:

Pretty pleased with that but my Sarina looks like it has that white stuff my PQ113 had... Nuked her substrate and replaced her so lets hope.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gOOd GOD! how long were you gone months?? if not your setups must have been terriblE! how r u keeping your spiders??

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Why would you think Phil's cages are terrible? They look fine to me and he has been in the hobby plenty long enough to know what he is doing.

Phil, sorry for your loss.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Why would you think Phil's cages are terrible? They look fine to me and he has been in the hobby plenty long enough to know what he is doing.

Phil, sorry for your loss.
then y does it look like its swarming with some sort of parasites!

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Man that's horrible I cant begin to imagine what you are feeling....

I'm sorry for your loss..

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
gOOd GOD! how long were you gone months?? if not your setups must have been terriblE! how r u keeping your spiders??
Hahahaha what a goose.
I was gone for a fortnight. The wolfie was fully grown and it's water dried up. My T was mature when I got her 6 years ago so she also died. Sorry my set ups are so shit they don't prevent death :rolleyes: hahahaha.

As for parasites, the only mites I have are eating the body of my dead T. Some slings look weird in the photos but upon closer inspection are fine.

Been keeping Ts for a while so I know what I'm doing thanks mate.

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Hahahaha what a goose.
I was gone for a fortnight. The wolfie was fully grown and it's water dried up. My T was mature when I got her 6 years ago so she also died. Sorry my set ups are so shit they don't prevent death :rolleyes: hahahaha.

As for parasites, the only mites I have are eating the body of my dead T. Some slings look weird in the photos but upon closer inspection are fine.

Been keeping Ts for a while so I know what I'm doing thanks mate.
sorry for your losses....i have left my t's for a lil over a month and have never found anything like that...sounds like you know what your doing.

PhilK

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ts die mate. Nothing lives forever. I have left her for a month before as well and she survived fine.. Just was her time I think.