Pic request: Brachypelma emilia

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OK so I've looked through all the galleries I could find, but I need more. I want to see your most stunning photos of this stunning species. I need them to convince me to buy a sub adult female :)

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How's this one.
It's only a small guy. I'll try to get some better ones.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, that was the best one I had found in my search!

Keep them coming!

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is "Miss Charro" (cootchie~cootchie!) her mate is even more stunning!!!
This is probably the most astoundingly beautiful pet rock you will ever own....hehehehe :clap:

She's aprox. 4.5" -5".....well worth the wait!

(I have to add that this pic was taken during a rehouse and her bowl wasn't filled yet...lo)

Last edited:

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I said that FOUR yrs ago when I got my three fourth inch emilia. Its now about one inch... Im so proud. :rolleyes:
So I guess I'll have to wait a while for my 1.5" to get some nice color:(
Good thing I have a few other's to keep me going in the meantime:D

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
I said that FOUR yrs ago when I got my three fourth inch emilia. Its now about one inch... Im so proud. :rolleyes:
Were you joking or is this serious? :eek: From 3/4" to 1" in four years definitely doesn't sound good.

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is "Miss Charro" (cootchie~cootchie!) her mate is even more stunning!!!
This is probably the most astoundingly beautiful pet rock you will ever own....hehehehe :clap:

She's aprox. 4.5" -5".....well worth the wait!

(I have to add that this pic was taken during a rehouse and her bowl wasn't filled yet...lo)
Tell me about it ! Mine will stay in the same posistion for DAYS ON END ! {D

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Were you joking or is this serious? :eek: From 3/4" to 1" in four years definitely doesn't sound good.
Completely serious.... It might be an inch and an eight.. I have no idea why its not growing. It eats great. Doesnt shed much. Wonder if I have a dwarf emilia...:?

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
What temperature you keeping it? Mine grows slow as well, I've had her for four years too from a 4th-5th instar, she now has about 3.6" resting legspan (I-IV).