photographing h. Lividum

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
To all you cobalt owners out there, I was just wondering if you had any recommendations for getting a good picture or for even getting your T to come out of their burrow? Am I left to chance and the luck of having a camera handy when she actually does come out? I'm not too inclined to dig her burrow up cause shes no fun to deal with when she's pissed.

Here's a few down her burrow entrance but as you can see ( or not see) the only thing visible is her front legs. And one of her enclosure which is currently infested with scuttle flies or something like them....I think I need to put a venus fly trap in there.

Last edited:

Vaughan69

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Havnt a clue about the Tarantula sorry but OMG you have the old Aliens action figures!!! Those things are like gold dust now!!! I used to have loads as a kid!!! *so jealous* :worship:

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've had mine for about a year and a half and only managed to get about 3 or 4 pretty good pictures.
I guess you just have to catch them at the right time.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah... good luck with that. When you figure out a way would you let the rest of us know?

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
shell definately come out when you flood the sub hahaha although i doubt shell be in a good mood ; p ...btw would you consider selling one of those alien figures ? happen to know a fellow arachnoboarder who collects everything and anything aliens haha hell recite the entire aliens movie hahaha

reverendsterlin

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMO your best bet is hoping to snap a pic when she darts out to grab a meal, possibly a night pic using red light but that won't give true color unless you use a flash so you would have to shoot without screen or glass reflecting it.
Rev

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
sorry I probably won't sell them I'm still considering completing the original collection lol. The marines have no weapons either and theyre semi intact....also I wouldnt be that surprised if he had most of the ones I have cause I still don't have many 'rare' figures.....although the power loader is pretty badass:cool:

I guess you can just get whoever it is to send me a message or something tho cause i might get rid of some anyway lol

kingpin1189

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine came out of its burrow about 2 days ago and hasn't gone back in since. It's webbing the heck out of the rest of the tank though. I thought maybe it was going to molt but now I'm a bit scared it might be saying goodbye. Just have to wait and see. But I can get all the pics I want :?

Chris