Phoneutria from Colombia

thomas22

Arachnopeon
hey guys speaking of Phoneutria is there any way these guys are mae availible in the U.S. id really love to have a few.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
agree

i have tried to get them several times.
the one time someone finally shipped me 4 they all arrived dead(discouraging)
if anyone has them available or knows who does pm me
andy

thomas22

Arachnopeon
yeah i asked around on venomlist and every body said there was something wrong with me and then stop replying and the only people i can find that have them........ i dont speak their language. go figure.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here and there, but I dont know anyone who sells them.

toolrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There are lots here in Colombia. Do not know what kind though. Stefan here said that they could be Boliviensis but I still do not know. They usually apear in my house when they get old. Fortunatly couple weeks ago I found the juvenile on the pictures so I am keeping her; but usually I get male adults like the ones also posted on the pictures.

Ricardo

toolrick

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey there...

How did you manage to post those pictures?
I have tryed several times, but the files are too big so I cannot post any pictures. I have more of my phoneutrias.

Sincerely,

Ricardo

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey there...

How did you manage to post those pictures?
I have tryed several times, but the files are too big so I cannot post any pictures. I have more of my phoneutrias.

Sincerely,

Ricardo
I have iphoto on my mac, so I shrunk it to "manage attachment" specs, but it only takes like one at a time....im not that technologically advanced.:)