Ped Question ?

mellow

Arachnobaron
Probably scolopendra galapagoensis, someone might have got a scolopendra gigantea the world's largest centipede but it's most likely just another scolopendra galapagoensis "white leg" so if you want the biggest available centipede go with scolopendra galapagoensis, but you could also get a scolopendra heros the largest native centipede in north america they are much cheaper and if you come over to arizona you could try finding one yourself, they are red black and yellow and can be pretty friendly and are only two inches smaller than scolopendra galapagoensis, I would recommend that you get both but they are expensive. 😃

NYAN

Arachnoking
It’ll be galapagoensis in various form, gigantea, and white legs.

mellow

Arachnobaron
It’ll be galapagoensis in various form, gigantea, and white legs.
Can you get a true scolopendra gigantea in the us? I have been looking but all I find is scolopendra galapagoensis color morphs.

mellow

Arachnobaron
Yes, although they are $1000.
Who's selling them? And are you 100% sure that it's the true scolopendra gigantea? And do you have any pictures of what exactly they are selling?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Who's selling them? And are you 100% sure that it's the true scolopendra gigantea? And do you have any pictures of what exactly they are selling?

None are for sale now. Yes they are gigantea.