Genus Pamphobeteus

awiec

Arachnoprince
I kinda thought the same but it came in with some antinous and I bought one of them too and they are different slightly
Well there are new pamphs being described and found all the time so the collector may have grabbed something different and the importer slapped a label on it

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well there are new pamphs being described and found all the time so the collector may have grabbed something different and the importer slapped a label on it
Agreed I'm pretty certain it not Petersi just trying to figure out what it might be. I have two of them and I'm almost positive they came from equador if that helps

Last edited:

awiec

Arachnoprince
Agreed I'm pretty certain it not Petersi just trying to figure out what it might be. I have two of them and I'm almost positive they came from equador
Well sp Platyomma/sp Equador is out, have you tried looking at sp Equador 2?

babelfish

Arachnosquire
Pamphobeteus spec. flammifera (Ecuador)

even special.
females keep their eyemasc.
flammifera means 'wearing a flame'

Martin1975

Arachnoknight
Hello
I need help with something I had a Pamphobeteus bought into my collection,some had suspicion it was too purple for the labelling to be correct as a Pamphobeteus Sp. Machala. I have a spermatheca photo,I will post of someone will take a chance saying what it is. I have my suspicion after examining the spermatheca,and comparing it to examples. I would like some back up guidance on this,since I don't want to misbreed a specimen at all. You can just reply here,and I will gladly post the pic anyone with experience please help Thank you upfront.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Martin1975

Arachnoknight
uploadfromtaptalk1415684386531.jpg

No one replied haha,anyway here is the spermatheca I will say what I have looked at being the similar to Pamphobeteus Fortis or nigricolor. I will attach a picture of a fortis,and drawing of a nigricolor since I didn't find a photo of one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited: