Pamphobeteus antinous

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Just grabbed a few of these guys! What's the growth rate on these guys compared to other Pamphos in your experience Jose?

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just grabbed a few of these guys! What's the growth rate on these guys compared to other Pamphos in your experience Jose?
I've found P. ultramarinus slower than P. antinous or other Pamphobeteus species. And as far as Pamphobeteus antinous with some other Pamphobeteus species the growth rate relatively the same.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I've found P. ultramarinus slower than P. antinous or other Pamphobeteus species. And as far as Pamphobeteus antinous with some other Pamphobeteus species the growth rate relatively the same.
Gotcha! Do only the males show the blueish colored legs as well?

ManlyMan7

Arachnosquire
Such a gorgeous spider! I used to have an 8" girl (who died when a space heater malfunctioned), and was just recently given a 2" girl.

I know these are a little more particular on care than most Ts -- cooler temps, more humidity, don't overfeed as they will overeat.

But I would love to get some more details from anyone here who has experience with them.

Thanks.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Such a gorgeous spider! I used to have an 8" girl (who died when a space heater malfunctioned), and was just recently given a 2" girl.

I know these are a little more particular on care than most Ts -- cooler temps, more humidity, don't overfeed as they will overeat.

But I would love to get some more details from anyone here who has experience with them.

Thanks.
Where'd you get this info about antinous??

ManlyMan7

Arachnosquire
Not sure. Didn't document where I was finding stuff, but some of it may have been from here.

Is it wrong? Do you have more accurate information? That is what I am seeking.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Thanks.
They are not hard to care for and they can't overeat. They are a hardy tarantula that gets a very decent size if you like big hungry tarantula.

ManlyMan7

Arachnosquire
They are not hard to care for and they can't overeat. They are a hardy tarantula that gets a very decent size if you like big hungry tarantula.
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I have had a nice 8" girl before, so I know they get big and hungry.

Just thought I would seek clarification on these as I am now raising a sling.