P sp Machalla On Back In ICU But Not Moulting

vixsta

Arachnopeon
Hi guys,

This is an extension to this thread as I really don't know what to do. (Mods can delete this if you think I'm being excessive).

On 19 May I had to put my P sp Machalla (2.5 inch suspect female) in an ICU as she was unresponsive 3 weeks after moulting and had been falling over trying to walk and not eating.

On 20 May I found her back in her ICU so I thought she moulting. But 40 hours later she hasn't moulted (nor looks like she's even tried to) and I'm worried about the ICU either drying out or getting mouldy. She is still alive as she is moving her legs.

Please, please can someone give me some advice. I'm very worried about her and I can't find anything online to help me :(

Thank you again.

rob0t

Arachnoknight
Not much help we can give. Make sure it has access to water. Give it some time and see if it comes around.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Hi guys,

This is an extension to this thread as I really don't know what to do. (Mods can delete this if you think I'm being excessive).

On 19 May I had to put my P sp Machalla (2.5 inch suspect female) in an ICU as she was unresponsive 3 weeks after moulting and had been falling over trying to walk and not eating.

On 20 May I found her back in her ICU so I thought she moulting. But 40 hours later she hasn't moulted (nor looks like she's even tried to) and I'm worried about the ICU either drying out or getting mouldy. She is still alive as she is moving her legs.

Please, please can someone give me some advice. I'm very worried about her and I can't find anything online to help me :(

Thank you again.
She could molt soon so make sure ater is available and humidity is up