P. regalis eggsac experience

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
My female P. regalis laid her sac and I was able to film some of it.

[youtube]4x8TSeEwB-I[/youtube]

ranchulas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love your videos man! P. regalis is my new breeding project. Where do you get your hides in your pokie tanks? Do you make them? PM me please with more info. Thanks.

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This belongs in the already-created P. regalis Breeding Report Thread located <here>. It should also include an actual report rather than just saying you have a sac as per the rules located <here>.

SoupyC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Or he could be sharing a cool video he made, and since its just a video, I doubt it'd fall under the rules posted. Lighten up.

Thanks for the video Rob!

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Someone rolled on the wrong side of the hammock this morning.. :rolleyes:

I see no rules broken. It is a video announcement, more like a "blog" update than a breeding report. Besides, how will we give him his rightful congradulations(no comments on breeding threads allowed)? PMs? That would be ALOT of messages to click.. {D

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Cool video and "P. regalis eggsac experience" is a great name for a band {D

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You guys will understand when you start breeding a species that you haven't bred before and try to find information on how to do it. You'll look in the Breeding Reports section and all it'll say is "I got a sac!" or something to that effect. Just look at the P. miranda thread. There's absolutely NO useful information in that thread.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oops, nevermind then. Looks like this thread USED to be in the breeding reports before I found it in the announcements. I was wondering how this disagreement started. I mean that NOW it is in the right section. Breeding reports would have more detail for new breeders to read and get useful info from (humidity and heat the female was in during breeding, last molt, date of mating, # of insertions, ect - whatever!) I get what Noexcuse meant.

Carry on, then! :D LOL!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
You guys make me laugh. I moved it to the announcements section earlier, lol. ;P

Debby

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Love your videos man! P. regalis is my new breeding project. Where do you get your hides in your pokie tanks? Do you make them? PM me please with more info. Thanks.
I make them, I have a small tutorial on the in my "P. metallica enclosure tutorial"

rob