P. regalis bite

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
After reading the thread I couldn't simply let it die... What kind of person would I be if I did not respect the ancestors who posted on this thread so long ago??
Because resurrecting old and dead threads is a waste and annoying, especially since this in the discussions and questions subforum.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Calm down mate, just having a laugh. It's possible the thread might be useful to someone, never know.
No... that's what bite reports are for. It's super annoying and dumb, it may seem funny to you, but after seeing this every other day its angering.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
No... that's what bite reports are for. It's super annoying and dumb, it may seem funny to you, but after seeing this every other day its angering.
Dude, the only one that is freaking out and angered is you. Really man, calm down. It's just about as silly as getting upset about people naming Ts.

There are lots of posts I care nothing about reading or taking part in (I'm looking at you Guess This Spider). :p I click them to un-highlight them and move on.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Dude, the only one that is freaking out and angered is you. Really man, calm down. It's just about as silly as getting upset about people naming Ts.

There are lots of posts I care nothing about reading or taking part in (I'm looking at you Guess This Spider). :p I click them to un-highlight them and move on.
I have a problem and I refuse to acknowledge it

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have a problem and I refuse to acknowledge it
Christ, once at least people used heroin. Yeah, after the third "sword" in the arm (according to their, full junkie human waste, words, of course. I'm a drug junkie remover supporter) sucked and they continued that needle mania just for enjoy "normality". I wonder how much TV color jumped to certain poor grandmothers, lol.

The Internet disgrace was yet to come :-s

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
that threads great, one of my favorites. .