P. miranda, I've never seen a T....

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
I have never, in all my years in the hobby, seen a tarantula drink from a water dish! I'm sure it happens all the time but I just thought it was cool to see my female P. miranda stooping down to drink. :)

I'm sorry if this isn't anything anyone is interested in. :p

Using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4S.

Amy Beth

Arachnopeon
I have seen a couple of mine drink. It really is cool to catch them drinking.

t-lover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i know what you mean. i thought it was so cool to see my big 8" lasiodora parahybana female drinking right when i was fillkng her dish

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
i know what you mean. i thought it was so cool to see my big 8" lasiodora parahybana female drinking right when i was fillkng her dish
Oh that would be cool to see! She was drinking as you were filling the dish ?

My P. Miranda female pictured above is about ten inches and it was just neat to see her stooping down to the dish.

Sage

Arachnopeon
Very very cool! Thanks for sharing. :D They look beautiful no matter what they're doing. Never seen a T poo though... And now that I think of it I'm not sure if I want to.

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
You're all very welcome!

@Sage: Get an avicularia. You'll see them poo! Though they may be projecting it at you! :p

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I have never, in all my years in the hobby, seen a tarantula drink from a water dish! I'm sure it happens all the time but I just thought it was cool to see my female P. miranda stooping down to drink. :)

I'm sorry if this isn't anything anyone is interested in. :p

clearly you dont watch your Ts enough to see em drink.. lol im sure the whole time you kept Ts they drank from the dish when either you weren't around or sleeping
Ts are just active at night time.
Ive witnessed a lotta Ts .. drinking I kept Ts for 7 years..very entertaining
I more often then not see Terrestrials laying in the water dish cuz they find it comfy... silly Ts:clown:

darksidemxer

Arachnopeon
i will post it later but i got a pic of my obt drinking with a cricket drinking next to him its pretty funny. once he finished he kinda realised he wasnt alone and chased the cricket down lol

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
clearly you dont watch your Ts enough to see em drink.. lol im sure the whole time you kept Ts they drank from the dish when either you weren't around or sleeping
Ts are just active at night time.
Ive witnessed a lotta Ts .. drinking I kept Ts for 7 years..very entertaining
I more often then not see Terrestrials laying in the water dish cuz they find it comfy... silly Ts:clown:
Oh I know it happens :p
The only time they have to do it is while I'm at work or upstairs for a short time. I'm ALWAYS with them. Im active at night too lol I like to sleep during the day and be up all night. o_O

Yeah my T. blondi is always laying in her water dish. Same with several other terrestrials I have, glad to know its not just mine. :D

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
i will post it later but i got a pic of my obt drinking with a cricket drinking next to him its pretty funny. once he finished he kinda realised he wasnt alone and chased the cricket down lol
Nice! I'd love to see it. :)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
.....dang, i thought it was cool to see my 7" MALE L.p. ATTACK the water as i was refilling his dish... i sure miss Lunchbox lol, may have to get another L.p

TMRKD

Arachnosquire
Very very cool! Thanks for sharing. :D They look beautiful no matter what they're doing. Never seen a T poo though... And now that I think of it I'm not sure if I want to.
I have, it was a curly hair and it poo'd right on me.

Frostbite

Arachnopeon
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing them!

I have seen quite a few of my critters drinking from their dishes, but the best show I ever have is watching my MM N. chromatus groom itself. This guy has been a clean freak since he was a juvie. He washes everything he canreach starting with his mouth and fangs. The longest "bath" I have witnessed from him is 45 minutes. He also treats me with a "Happy Dance" when I toss him a nice fat cricket. I am sure going to miss this guy!

vickywild

Arachnoknight
My Rosie drinks from her dish quite a lot.

I got a very anxious text from my boyfriend a few months back.."Vicki! Help! Phone asap, I think your tarantala just tried to drown herself, I've moved her but phone!"

She was just takin a bloody drink!