P Metallica

salmonpink

Arachnopeon
Just ordered my 1st p Metallica I have been wanting one of these forever. It's 1.5 inches. I am truely excited.

gizmosdeath

Arachnopeon
I know how you feel. I just got mine too and was super excited when they showed up. They are beautiful spiders for sure. Congrats you will enjoy it.

salmonpink

Arachnopeon
What other arboreal tarantulas out there r big and colorful.

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 02:15 PM ----------

I would imagine a taller deli cup would be good enough for him/her

Will240393

Arachnopeon
Congrats i still cannot afford one myself but i would love to have one definitely a must for a collection.

Mello

ArachnoQUEEN
What other arboreal tarantulas out there r big and colorful.

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 02:15 PM ----------

I would imagine a taller deli cup would be good enough for him/her
L. Violaceopes are pretty dang amazing.

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A.versicolor. Not huge, but if you want to talk about colorful, well...

Keith B

Arachnobaron
Unfortunately under my cameras flash she actually shows up blue but hey, as long as I can enjoy the purple that's all that matters to me http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/gallery/showimage.php?i=33323&c=36
LOL that comment tickled my insides. I've noticed they show up blue a LOT in pics. I think that's pretty cool actually that there's those layers within it's colors. I saw an adult at the last expo. As with most, pictures don't do it justice. WOW, what a T!!

gizmosdeath

Arachnopeon
LOL that comment tickled my insides. I've noticed they show up blue a LOT in pics. I think that's pretty cool actually that there's those layers within it's colors. I saw an adult at the last expo. As with most, pictures don't do it justice. WOW, what a T!!
When I first got her she was a really drab purple and grey but she ended up molting maybe a week or two later and it was like seeing a whole new T. The only thing that irks me about her is that she is a really picky eater. She wont touch a roach to save her life lol. At least it gives me a reason to go to the pet store every couple of weeks and see what new goodies are around.

theWB

Arachnopeon
I was at a reptile show a couple of weeks back, where they had 3/4 inch p metallica's for just $79. Picked up a p rufilata for $25. Still kicking myself for not picking up the Metallica.

salmonpink

Arachnopeon
I was at a reptile show a couple of weeks back, where they had 3/4 inch p metallica's for just $79. Picked up a p rufilata for $25. Still kicking myself for not picking up the Metallica.
Wow I would have bought 3 lol

o0 Mr Ed 0o

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You should get one of these bad boys Avicularia Versicolor

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk