p irminia mating!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep one short insert in there just before they sky dive.
Nice video. :clap:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well they practically breed themselves so place to get a sac or two if you are lucky!

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i couldnt believe how nice she was to him. she didnt tap once until he climbed over her, where she tapped him 2 times, and immediately got into position

Shagrath666

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
they need to take some spider yoga classes, then they will have no problems with falling anymore{D best of luck to ya

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
haha thanks guys! im gonna try to pair them again tonight
Ya, about that............

You might want to pay close attention the second time around. Males get killed a lot more on round two then they do on round one.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No the females tend to be less receptive after being mated the 1st time. They can be re bred so it is worth trying. But sometimes they are very quick to kill the males the second time so just be ready to defend the male if he needs you!

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well the only time she tapped yesterday was two little taps on his leg AFTER he climbed onto her and then she was receptive from then on. but what if she isnt receptive at all today until he gets right near her. i just dont want him to get eaten :eek:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well the only time she tapped yesterday was two little taps on his leg AFTER he climbed onto her and then she was receptive from then on. but what if she isnt receptive at all today until he gets right near her. i just dont want him to get eaten :eek:
Then see if the mating took , if not wait till next time.

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
is there a way to tell by looking at her furrow? or i just have to wait?