P. Fasciata sac

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My P. Fasciata had been looking quite fat for a few months. I bred her last year and she dropped a sac yesterday. This is her first sac so I think I'm going to pull it fairly early and put it in the mechanical mom.

I'll repost when I pull the sac.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just because it is the first sac she has ever made does not mean she is going to be a bad mother. Pokies are very good mothers actually. But if you decide to take it I don't recommend taking it any earlier then day 10. The mother needs some time to work her magic before you go taking it away from her.

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes I was thinking about day 10 as that's what I've heard. Actually I think I heard that from you Talkenlate. I also want to watch them develop and photodocument. Aditionally, I want to know how many vials to buy well before separation time.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes I was thinking about day 10 as that's what I've heard. Actually I think I heard that from you Talkenlate. I also want to watch them develop and photodocument. Aditionally, I want to know how many vials to buy well before separation time.
I think you should just leave it with her, You would kick yourself if you take it from her that early and mess something up.

2bears

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
pokie

:)
Good luck and hope you have great results !
2bears