P. fasciata moulting difficulties

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My fasciata moulted a month or so ago and lost both of his back legs. Last night he moulted again (he's about 2.5"), and although his legs have regenerated, they're not looking too healthy. I've enclosed a few photos to illustrate what I mean when I say that they are curled underneath him when he's resting. They look pretty much as if they're in a death curl, so I'm assuming that there isn't enough fluid in them to keep them rigid. Consequently they're just curling under.

I've put the spider in a clean tub with plenty of space to stretch out, and some damn kitchen roll. He has perked up a bit and isn't as sluggish and wobbly as he was, but after nearly 7 hours of being in there, his back legs are still curled under.

He has mobility in the legs and uses them when he's walking, but for the rest of the time, they just stay curled underneath his body.

As far as I can see, I have two options;
1) Wait until he's fully hardened off and remove the legs if they're still curling under to give them a chance to regenerate before the next moult
2) Leave the legs as they are and hope that they don't get stuck in his next moult (in my experience, that is very likely).

Can anyone offer any advice at all??

Thanks in advance.