P. cambridgei problems

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ok i have a female P. cambridgei that is about 7"...whatever is on her, she had no signs of before...i just noticed it a few minutes ago...she eats very well, has no other signs of anything else, fangs look great, super docile for a Psalmopoeus....it looks like it came out of her furrow, and then down her abdomen...looks kind of like dried glazing off of a donut...any ideas? maybe dubia guts? spattered back at her?

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looks like she might of pooped somewhere then rubbed herself accidentally one it?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah maybe....looks kinda more splattered than rubbed.....i feel like a idiot posting this if it is poop, but i fealt i had to make sure before going any farther...
Looks like she might of pooped somewhere then rubbed herself accidentally one it?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
very well might be poop....im hoping so..looks just like the stuff i see splattered on my Avic tanks. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i know i feel like a idiot...but never seen this happen before, so didnt know if anything could come out of her furrow...not sure what would be in there that is colored that way, but better safe first, then setting her up in a ICU later...thanks
Honestly poop is what it looks like.

synyster

Arachnobaron
Oh, just in case you didn't notice, you spider :poop: itself...

lol

synyster

Arachnobaron
Np, take out the tissue box! Then when were done Amoeba can give it a big hug so that all it's pain goes away... :p

Maybe after that you can be the first inventor of spidey diapers!

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Man I wasn't even part of this thread but I guess I gotta post now...You obviously need to buy some "Tarantula TP" I'd totally hug your P cam though.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
haha thats funny...shoulda know he would wind up in this thread....here we go....lol
Np, take out the tissue box! Then when were done Amoeba can give it a big hug so that all it's pain goes away... :p

Maybe after that you can be the first inventor of spidey diapers!

1hughjazzspider

Arachnoknight
You gonna give her a bath now?

And synyster's right, Amoeba would gladly give it a hug. He's still been trying to get me to give him one but I keep refusing.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ill let you hug her....she is gentle enough, she woudl probably let you...you wouldnt believe the paintbrushing i had to do to her to get her in that picture...
Man I wasn't even part of this thread but I guess I gotta post now...You obviously need to buy some "Tarantula TP" I'd totally hug your P cam though.

---------- Post added 11-21-2011 at 06:32 PM ----------

haha..shoulda known you would show up to ...i might just pick up some baby wipes tomorrow...

And synyster's right, Amoeba would gladly give it a hug. He's still been trying to get me to give him one but I keep refusing.

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member

Don't feel too flattered, Amoeba will hug anything and everything, he's not picky...

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Man I feel kinda honored derailing the king of derailing's thread :eek:

Shell: You're wrong I won't hug canadians or geese

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
haha...how about some cacti?
Don't feel too flattered, Amoeba will hug anything and everything, he's not picky...

---------- Post added 11-21-2011 at 06:35 PM ----------

me? the king of derailing?
Man I feel kinda honored derailing the king of derailing's thread :eek:

Shell: You're wrong I won't hug canadians or geese