Owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
And the purpose was? Did he eat it? Most video's posted on here show the Inverts eating the prey.But of course I'm sure you was just saying "cool" the whole time....now had the mouse got your finger that one instance when it almost did, now THAT would have been entertainment.:clap:

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
that was possibly the stupidest, most careless thibg i have ever seen. was that a rock you taped to the mouses tail? not to mention the scorpion was put in danger, and more than likely injured. grow the hell up.

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have read that a L.quinquestriatus will take a mouse and eat off of it for days, but I would have thought it a folly to try a mouse with a Pandinus or Hetrometrus. I found it interesting.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what the hell?

wow i think that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen....tell u what ,i have a A. australis u should meet...i dare you to put ur finger in his cage...taping a mouse to a rock...u must be a sad little man..but belive me my scorps would love a crack at ya.....

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
one word...(word is against the TOS...self edited)

i watched the first 10 seconds and stopped watching it...weak

why did you tape it? and why feed it a live mouse? In a way I wish it would ahve killed your scorpion to show you what a fool you are for putting a live mouse in with the scorp, but the scorpion doesn't deserve that for the foolishness of it's owner. As said before...grow up :evil: how do hackers put it? oh ya...<possibly against TOS but not a dirty word> ;)

Last edited:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
secretstash187 said:
hahaha..;P
tee hee tee hee ;P are you a troll? or just immature? :? not quite sure what you were trying to get out of posting a video such as that...get the jollies off maybe? in that case you may need psychiatric help, or to get some people riled up in which you have failed with regards to me (i posted my reaction and that's it lol)...in that case you are one seriously bored individual who should get out more...i dunno.

hahahahah...tee hee tee hee... anyone can laugh, don't feel too special :cool:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
David Burns said:
I have read that a L.quinquestriatus will take a mouse and eat off of it for days, but I would have thought it a folly to try a mouse with a Pandinus or Hetrometrus. I found it interesting.
aye...the venom would have worked quickly. if it were an experiment in regards to LD50 effects of a scorp vs a mouse...i may have watched, but not just to see a mouse die for pleasure (sure, it was for food...but didn't need to be alive or taped to the rock).

finman31

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
secretstash187 said:
hahaha..;P
I thought the same thing when I seen the mouse almost get you! That would have made me laugh!{D It has been a long time since I seen a mouse latch onto someones finger,they always hold on a second. Too bad it AND the scorp didnt nail you...

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
secretstash187 said:
oops didnt mean to get cha panties in a bunch...{D
uhm...nobody's panties are in a bunch that i've noticed, just that we thought it was in bad taste. but nobody is really getting riled up...so don't pat yourself on the back yet {D

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This was also posted in the T. section, thread got locked.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i don like the video, it doesnt look like feeding but for the ownmers own amusement, the scorp was irritated to the pooint it killed the mice. i doubt it even took much of it . :mad:

jus my point of view :)

Blasphemy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope reincarnation is what really happens when you die and that you become some little white mouse that an idiot wants to throw into his scorpion's cage.

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blasphemy said:
I hope reincarnation is what really happens when you die and that you become some little white mouse that an idiot wants to throw into his scorpion's cage.
hahhahahah in my religion... we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Deplorable

I wasn't very entertained. The purpose of this site is to share your enthusiasm. Not to show Rodent snuff films. Granted I've feed rodents to my arachnids from time to time but these are usually frozen/thawed which are much less dangerous to your animals. Now you may think Look at this how cool but it's obvious what we think.
Jamison

Status
Not open for further replies.