OW Rehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
@Arachnophoric Don't forget about being offended by a tarantula trying to walk out or giving him a threat posture while destroying its web or rehousing

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Did watch EL for a bit, unsubscribed though because it gets old very fast.
He quite clearly appeals to the younger viewers who love stuff like this.

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
I find videos of rehousings gone well and people caring for their animals without upsetting them (giving your spider water shouldn't be a dramatic ordeal) more compelling than watching someone struggle with a tarantula. But I think of them as pets, and I think caring for pets should be as fun and relaxing as possible.

fishboyuk

Arachnopeon
I just don't think a million people would watch tarantula videos consistently unless it was a 1 time fluke. Some of that intermest would be shown on other YouTubers... 1.7 million subscribers for Exotics but the next highest is 400k at Dark Den and then only 200k for Tom Moran (undoubtedly mostly the same people)? Odd, I don't see Exotics getting that much more attention unless a lot of it is fake & generated by bots.
My 5year old daughter loves watching EL but finds Tom Moran boring and loses interest after 30 seconds or so. There's your answer. It appeals to the youngsters rather than older, more serious hobbyists looking for tips.

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
The way he bangs that enclosure with his hands it's no wonder thr spider was mad as all hell when the rehouse began.
Aghhh! This pissed me off so much as well! With him tapping on and on I was saying stop... Stop It! STOPPP!! in my head and felt uncomfortable on the spiders behalf.
I have seen watering videos before and had a good laugh, but honestly he is way too loud and obnoxious, also very careless, I don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.