Over 26,000 Animals Seized In Cruelty Raid In Texas, including Tarantulas.

BatGirl

MAJOR
Old Timer
the smell of death inside
I think I'm going to be sick... :eek:

I believe there's a special place in the fires of the day of judgement for these folks, a place that will seem like an eternity of suffering without hope for their complete inhumanity to Gods wonderous creatures... it is so written.:evil:

Arachnoheebs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There may be some changes coming for the import/exporters out there, let's hope so. Check this link out, just click here> :D

Mark

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Soo has anyone heard what they are doing with all of the animals that were seized?

Are they adopting out the T's? If so how does someone go about helping them.. I would be more than happy to adopt some myself if that is even possible to do..

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Soo has anyone heard what they are doing with all of the animals that were seized?

Are they adopting out the T's? If so how does someone go about helping them.. I would be more than happy to adopt some myself if that is even possible to do..
This below:

They're planning to send all of the rescues to zoos, because they don't want to run the risk of the animals being released into the wild or getting placed back into the black market.