User Our Tarantulas <3

PredatorExotic

Arachnopeon
This is just a small collection of pictures of our Tarantula Family! <3

Brachypelma Albopilosum. He is 3-4". We call him Ted! You know.....cause he is just so darn cute and fluffy like a teddy bear! Brachypelma Albopilosum.jpg Caribena Versicolor. She is around 3-3.5". We call her Fresca! She is such a sweet girl! Caribena Versicolor[Female].jpg Brachypelma Hamorii. She has recently molted after this picture was taken so she is about 3" now! We call her Gabriella! Always such a cutie! Barchypelma Hamorii [Female].jpg Brachypelma Albiceps. We have not sexed this one at his point. One more molt and we will know. Ineed another Beautiful Species! Brachypelma Albiceps.jpg Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens. He is 4". One of our biggest babies so far! He was our first confirmed male. We call him Blue! He has a character that makes him super fun to watch! :) He loves to web everything! xD Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens.jpg Acanthoscurria Geniculata. This guy is a very very good eater! He makes no hesitation on a hunt! An incredible species. The white knees and personality of this species is remarkable! One of my favourites! Acanthoscurria Geniculata.jpg Acanthoscurria Geniculata #2

Attachments

Last edited:

cold blood

Staff member
Nice ts!

But im more intrigued by your location....slave lake...omg, pike heaven....you lucky family:)

SkatesSpidersStories

Arachnopeon
All lovely! ^_^

And all great names (I think Fresca is my favorite name of the lot though)

Last edited by a moderator: