Our newest addition!

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Matt and I bought this little beauty from a couple who was selling her on the local craigslist. She might be a "plain old normal" ball but you've gotta admit, there's nothin' wrong with plain! :p :D The pics were taken with my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi. I used my 50mm f/1.8 lens for every picture except for the first, I used the 18mm-55mm lens for that pic.

Sorry for the crappy "myspace-esque" photo here, just wanted to give y'all an idea as to how big she is. I'm 115lbs and 5ft7.

My all-time favorite pic of her, I love her little tail curling around my arm!

Dillon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree, plain morphs aren't bad at all.

Can't wait for mine to get that big...

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The so called "plain old normals" are the best. Too often people get caught up in the "morphs" and forget the beauty of the animals that have been developed naturally.

Moose9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh that is nice. Now I am definitely getting a ball python. I have been wanting one for awhile now. I like the normals, there cheaper. Thanks for sharing.

samatwwe

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
gorgeous ball! I am accually picking up a 4 ft adult female off craigslist which they say is a "ghost ball python" but i doubt it, you cant tell from the pics but either way I couldnt pass this for $25!!