Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nature boy:

Lets party. I usually dress the russian midgets up as leprechauns though

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Good point about my son.

I doubt he'll read the thread though, and on top of that, I know there will be no doubt in his mind how much I love him. :)
Oh, I forgot to tell you, your son is one cute little guy.:clap:

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Midget tossing!

I'm thinking about switching over to this outfit, though.

--the nature boy

Last edited:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've been through a few hobbies too. More than a few really.

Film photography, digital photography/editing, Different sorts of abstract tribalist of artwork with emphasis on mixed ink & liquid acrylic media, kayaking, mountain biking, road biking (moved somewhere flat), speaker building and audiophile level home A/V systems. That last one got really expensive so I'm glad i've finished my dream system (to the tune of over 8 grand :wall: ) and then moved on to the comparatively inexpensive hobby of T keeping.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My fricken life is a hobby, no money but having fun doing it.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm kind of a big deal when it comes to music. Main thing is playing guitar but ive also made rap and techno beats for money. And been in about 5 bands. Shh;)

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did I mention I'm a model? :D I -just- got done with a gothic lolita photoshoot outside, and then we came inside and I modeled with my G. rosea on my bed! I'll post the pics in about a week.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Did I mention I'm a model? :D I -just- got done with a gothic lolita photoshoot outside, and then we came inside and I modeled with my G. rosea on my bed! I'll post the pics in about a week.
well, you better be pretty:rolleyes: .....lol jk.

You know what they say, never do a shoot with kids or "T"s, or you will get upstaged.{D

Aurelia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I will let you decide for yourself when you see the pics. ;) I had Kumo on the back of my hand and she was touching my nose with her foot, so cute!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I will let you decide for yourself when you see the pics. ;) I had Kumo on the back of my hand and she was touching my nose with her foot, so cute!
I'm definitely looking forward to the pics. Nothing's hotter than a woman with a tarantula. ;)

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My other hobbies are leather carving and soap making. Here's a couple of pictures of a purse I did. The carving alone took over 25 hours.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
^ you must have a lot of time on your hands!
anyway, my hobbies include tropical fish, airsoft, reptiles, and I also collect watches. Fossil brand watches are probably some of my faves.