open up and say alll

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my girlfriend got me a p.murinus for christmas and i was takeing some pics but i noticed something in its mouth, and wondered if it was normal.

Attachments

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I've never seen anything like that. Other than not knowing what it is, Does anything else about the T concern you? i.e. behavior, or feeding. :?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Does it seem healthy? Eating well, looks good, active, everything seem okay? It could be a piece of food. When did you notice it and has the T been acting normal since then?

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
looks like an angry spider with its mouth open to me. I dont see anything life threatning.

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i never had him/her long enough to say if it is acting different.

ps-it is pretty mad(it wants to eat me:eek: )

Mr.Scorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Other then some sort of food gut, it could possibly be one of those strands found in coco-fibre, is this what you are using for substrate?

james41777

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i think it's nothing to worry about.
is it like from the inside of its mouth?
it probably won't go in its mouth anyway.
hope it's fine.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If the T seems to be in perfect health, I wouldn't give something like that a second thought. Not until the T shows signs of something wrong would I start to worry. ;)

Last edited:

demicheru

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ps-it is pretty mad(it wants to eat me:eek: )
This is not a spider I would want mad at me. It might sound extreme, but to calm it down, you might want to just let it chew away at your for a few hours. They aren't really that big, so it would only get a knuckle or two of one finger. This should calm it down some, at least for a while.

:p

Mine reacts the same way sometimes. Other times it's more like a G. aureiostriata or something.