Online T list?

Sage

Arachnopeon
Hey I was just wondering if anybody had any idea where I could find basic info on the different types of t's. Ex. Brachypelma, Avicularia, etc. Just looking for different caresheets, to find temperments, adult size, etc. I want to learn but I have no idea where to start! Links appreciated!

I want to expand my collection after xmas. Thanks arachnoboards, I'ma be an addict here real soon.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Go to Youtube sometime John3800 has like a caresheet on every species... or you could just use the Search bar...:biggrin:
I find his videos very educational.. ROb C has a few Caresheets on Arachnophiles also

Sage

Arachnopeon
My apologies, not trying to come off as lazy. I've just used google and couldn't even find half of what I was looking for. I figured someone might know of a site with everything in one place since as I said before I really don't know where to start. I just wanted a list where I could skim through.and decide on what t's to work towards. I could just go on looks but then I'd want them all. :p

I suppose the photo gallery has a folder for every type. I could copy/paste each one into the search bar.

No need to insult anybody, I'm just trying to learn.

And, thanks for the link. c:

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Everything you will ever need to know can be found right here on the site :D

If you're wanting to look at pictures then go to Tarantulas\Tarantula Pictures\Genus Index (It's stickies at the top). It has all the picture galleries there.