OK, Wayne, Here She Is!

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's the little Aphonopelma hentzi girl you sent me! I was so tired last night, I couldn't hold the camer steady enough to get a good pic so I waited and got one today. I think it turned out pretty good, and I'm pleased that this camera shows colors really well. I've been handling her a good bit today, and she's every bit as sweet as you said she'd be-no running, no rearing or kicking. She is very curious about anything I put in her enclosre and will step over to it and touch it with her front feet. She readily steps right up onto my hand without prodding, just a really nice little T, and her hair is almost the same color as mine, LOL!

pitbulllady

Attachments

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great looking little T. !! I have a gentle female as well...great spider all around...

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pitbulllady said:
Here's the little Aphonopelma hentzi girl you sent me! I was so tired last night, I couldn't hold the camer steady enough to get a good pic so I waited and got one today. I think it turned out pretty good, and I'm pleased that this camera shows colors really well. I've been handling her a good bit today, and she's every bit as sweet as you said she'd be-no running, no rearing or kicking. She is very curious about anything I put in her enclosre and will step over to it and touch it with her front feet. She readily steps right up onto my hand without prodding, just a really nice little T, and her hair is almost the same color as mine, LOL!

pitbulllady
Thanks for posting! She looks like she made the trip just fine! Your camera is spot on for the coloring as well. He he...I meant to tell you I put a couple rubber bugs in her setup to see her reaction. Very inquisitive! And she really is a little sweetheart, although the morning I packed her up, she was a little irritated...guess I would be too! {D I really hope you get to take her to your class for the kids to see. Really tickles me to think that little Okie is in South Carolina!

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a sweetie!

Awww... she's CUTE! :)
Hey Wayne! Do you have any more? Let me know. :D

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah wayne, you going out collecting again anytime soon?

That blondi is darkening, we've been power feeding him, and looks like a molt soon, perhaps the mature molt...

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
What a cute little blonde girl!!! {D I hope one of MINE turns our to be a female!! The two I have are only 2" right now, and they keep scrunching their darn exuvia!!!