Oh no!! Is my tarantula dead??

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Sorry to hear that, I guess it’s the way it goes sometimes :(
Thanks. I was super bummed about it. At least it doesn’t seem as though a husbandry error was the cause of their deaths. I may end up getting another sazimai. I don’t know. I do have two empty habitats just sitting there...

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
At least it doesn’t seem as though a husbandry error was the cause of their deaths. I may end up getting another sazimai.
Yeah, it can happen, you get everything right and you can still end up unlucky, should defo give them another shot though, they are pretty cool IME.

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Yeah, it can happen, you get everything right and you can still end up unlucky, should defo give them another shot though, they are pretty cool IME.
What are they like in a T-personality wise kind of way? They sure are nice to look at. Mine were only like 1/3” but they seemed fairly active.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
What are they like in a T-personality wise kind of way? They sure are nice to look at. Mine were only like 1/3” but they seemed fairly active.
Mine's about 2" now (had it since around 1cm), pretty skittish, likes to burrow but often out, great eater.

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Mine's about 2" now (had it since around 1cm), pretty skittish, likes to burrow but often out, great eater.
Cool, thanks for the info. I’m thinking about making another T purchase soon. Think I’m gonna get a N. incei, and I was trying to decide between another P. sazamai or a Pseudhapalopus Sp. Blue.

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
Cool, thanks for the info. I’m thinking about making another T purchase soon. Think I’m gonna get a N. incei, and I was trying to decide between another P. sazamai or a Pseudhapalopus Sp. Blue.
My P.sazimai is around 4" and my experience is similar to Grym's. She likes her (shallow) burrow and is skittish but does sit out a bit more as time goes on; showing off her beautiful colours I'm thinking :kiss:

Mine is also a good eater with fast takedowns! :vamp: