Oh my goodness. tarantula leg skin came off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariemaria

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My spider is alright. I have been too busy for him because I was focused with school. He has never escaped his tank because I'd know.
I was just viewing him, and he seems to have skin one of his legs peeled off a bit,I don't know how or why. Does anybody? What should I do? How can I help him?

Have a pic?
no , I'm sorry. I could've taken a picture of it with my digital camera, but unfortunately, one of my sisters has stolen and hidden it away from me. All I can do is to draw an image.

OK
This is my tarantula, this is an old picture, and hair on his leg came off, and u can see it's inner skin now
D:

Last edited by a moderator:

mariemaria

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Have a pic?
no , I'm sorry. I could've taken a picture of it with my digital camera, but unfortunately, one of my sisters has stolen and hidden it away from me. All I can do is to draw an image.

OK
This is my tarantula, and hair on his leg came off, and u can see it's inner skin now
D:

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
marie maria
calm down
no need for the language just post a pic we will help
language like that will only defeat the purpose

you dont want to anger a doctor who has your life in his hands would you?

post a pic i may have the problem

but what from i know tarantulas do not have skin but an exoskeleton
and part of it peeling off doesnt sound right it would bleed to death
or you'd have to perform autonomy but it is common for a tarantula to lose "hair" in a molt happend to my female G.rosea

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
it just lost some bristles no big deal
it will and grow back next molt. possibly
could be due moisture on that leg rotting it but ive never heard of that

youre just a worried g.rosea owner
and in generally they are probably the weirdest spider out there

no need for troll calling
and need for language.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
The "running commentary" about how the user is going to get banned, going to get in trouble, musing on when a moderator will be by to clean up the mess, etc etc, are not really amusing and not really appreciated, especially in the on-topic forums. Please report bad posts using he "Report Bad Post" button that is on EVERY POST, and try to resist the urge to stick your nose in it, eh?

-MrI

Status
Not open for further replies.