Now that's just dumb

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Finally figured out the feeding prob over here. The baby giant pedes ate almost all my home-grown crickets, still hoping for a pinhead explosion here. But I have 1000s of Suriname roaches that made it into the Hisser cage some how. I don't like those things, but the babies are making good feeders for these. Every one has eaten. I think I'll start selling in Fall when it cools off, there are around 98 so there should be plenty. If I sell them too cheap, one person might buy a bunch so I'm at least going to start at around $15 so more people will get at least a few if they want them. I'm surprised more people don't have these here in the US, I mean I didn't know, I usually pay more attention to pedes even though I like it all in general.

jerrymmonday

Arachnopeon
congrats
And I would love to get a few as well
If you can pm me as soon as your ready to start letting them go

brachybaum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How are the kids and mom doing? Would love to see some more pics of both :)

Scarlz

Arachnopeon
Wow! Awesome! I think it's beautiful, especially with the insane ammount of babies. Talk about back problems!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No big changes, just a little fatter, that's all. Sold a few, local pickup. Only lost one, think I missed it with the water mist bottle. Still 90+ over here.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She's probably wishing now that she had just eaten the male before. :biggrin: