not sure where to post it, but...

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
see..if you twist their head this way, you can screw it on tight...

(j/k..I was worming this goat)...

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
then there was the llama...

He was actually wonderful. Didnt give me that much trouble, and the softest fur I've ever felt...

Attachments

biznacho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Llama's are cute. like the slightly retarded bastard child of a goat and a giraffe.
suposed to be a not half bad investment either. the fur sells well and they can live damn near anywhere.

biznacho

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
but you forgot the most important part..

They can Spit!
And he didnt spit on me when I wormed him. For that, I was grateful. :)

Kim

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Kim, what do you do with Llamas and goats? I always thought that it would be neat to have both as yard pets.

Jon

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh yeah, and how much does it cost to feed them each month?

Jon

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
couldnt tell ya..

Ive always wanted an alpine goat. They would be more expensive to feed in the winter than other times of the year, here, because snow would cut down on the grazing.
Llamas are used as guard animals for flocks...they stand up to all intruders and also alert everyone if anything that looks suspicious is coming. Their fur is very expensive, and so very soft.

Neither of those animals are mine. I have spent almost two years finishing my degree as a veterinary technician. I was just at a farm castrating piglets,drawing blood on sheep, cows and horses, and worming all the animals.

I WISH I had enough land, and I would own goats and Llamas. We have a farm in the family, but that is only beef and pigs for the entire family's supply for the year.